Skip to content
- U.S. Pat. No. 6,630,507 assigned on the patent face to The United States of America, CBD acts as an antioxidant and neuroprotectant.
- U.S. Pat. No. 8,034,843 (use of cannabinoids for treating nausea, vomiting, emesis, motion sickness),
- U.S. Pat. No. 7,698,594 (cannabinoid compositions for treatment of pain), and
- U.S. Pat. No. 8,632,825 (anti-tumor effects of cannabinoid combinations) among many others.
- US 8790719 B2 a botanical drug substance (BDS) in the treatment of cancer. Specifically, treatment in cancer of the prostate, cancer of the breast or cancer of the colon.
Many many more!